(Please note – I am not Jake, nor am I affiliated with four chambers. -Webmaster 🙂
Just let me know if you have any questions? Applying is basically as easy as sending us an e-mail, the deadline for applications is Wednesday December 9th. Hope you all have a happy holidays if you are into that sort of thing, looking forward to seeing everyone around soon!
Name of the Event: Write that Novel Seminar
Location: Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Metro Center 2536 West Beryl Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona, 85021
David Farland is a New York Times bestselling author and a writing mentor. He will be holding a writing workshop in Phoenix, May 20th and 21st. You can find the info here: https://mystorydoctor.com/live-workshops-2/
He has taught many writers who have gone on to be New York Times bestsellers also, like Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn, Wheel of Time), James Dasher (The Maze Runner), Shannon Hale (Austenland), and Brandon Mull (Fablehaven).
The seminar will include:
- How to Make a Great Living as a Top Fiction Writer—Find Out Why Some Authors Are Always Broke While Others Live Out Their Dreams
- Secrets to Writing a Best Seller Through Wide Audience Appeal
- Personal Insights Into “Why Your Readers Read” that Will Almost Magically Sell More Books
- A Simple Diagram which Reveals Exactly Why and When to Step on the Gas in Your Plot
- Dozens of Other Amazing Plot Power Tools You’ll Find Nowhere Else
- How to Avoid the Deadly Opening Flaws which Prevent Most Authors From Getting Published
- Virtually Unrevealed Techniques for Guiding Your Readers “Into the Rabbit Hole” as You Explore Your Story’s Mysteries
- Of All the Ways Your Story Could End, Learn Which Grand Finales Are the Most Powerful, Satisfying and will Keep Your Readers Coming Back For More
- Why Publishers Don’t Have Time to Edit Books Anymore and How to Make Sure Your Manuscript Shows Up at the Publisher Virtually Flawless
- Having Worked as a Hollywood Producer, David will Walk You Through Secrets to Selling Your Film Rights and How to Maximize Your Income on Any Movie
- Tips for Eliminating Writer’s Block and Other Obstacles so You Can Keep Turning Out those Golden Eggs
- Nearly a Dozen Inner Circle Secrets to Make Sure Your Books Hit on Best Sellers’ Lists
- How to Make Sure that Every Book Comes Out Better than the One Before
- The Four Most Vital Keys to Writing a Bestselling Book or Movie
- Five Techniques to Exploit an Intellectual Property in Hollywood and Around the World
- The Right Way to Introduce Yourself to Editors, Agents, and Movie Producers and How to Get Yourself in Front of Them
- Is Writing Really Your Easy Path to Wealth and Fame? The Truth About the T.V. Image of the Lavish Lifestyle of a Successful Author—Here’s How Success Can Be Achieved, But Don’t Buy Into Some Pipe Dream. It’s Real Work
- Writing Tricks that have Turned Struggling New Writers Like J.K. Rowling Into Global Sensations
- Why 98% of Wanna-Be Authors Fail . . . and much more!
Writing Retreat – Santa Fe!
Author, Writing Coach, Travel Enthusiast